Take time out of your day-to-day business activities to explore new possibilities and we’ll make it count.
The VentureFest North East programme is packed with inspirational content designed for those responsible for commercialising ideas in growing businesses, whether you employ 50 people or 500.
Invest a day with VentureFest you’ll leave with new:
- Market opportunities
- Practical tools and techniques to apply to your own business
- Contacts and networks
- Access to sources of finance
Here’s how we help you to:
- Find new market opportunities. Turn the challenges facing large corporates, public organisations and society at large into commercial opportunities for your business with Innovation Challenge North East
- Seek expertise. Ask questions of experts on a whole range of subjects at Growth Hub Live
- Raise finance. Meet lenders who want to lend and investors who want to invest at FinanceCamp
- Promote your business. Apply to take part in our Innovation Showcase and tell others about your company in our Marketplace
- Be inspired. Venturefest North East is as much about doing as it is listening and learning, with plenty of opportunities to get involved with interactive sessions, try new ways of doing things, access university research and ask questions.
- Make new contacts. There are opportunities galore to network with investors, speakers, support staff and other businesses keen to share stories and lessons learned. There’s also a chance to drop in to meet our partners throughout the day