Time is precious when you’re launching a new business. VentureFest North East makes the most of yours with a programme packed with exciting and relevant content designed to save you time in the long-run and make your ideas go further.
By investing a day with VentureFest you’ll leave with:
- A better understanding of how to exploit ideas and develop your business
- Opportunities to secure investment
- Improved networks
- A higher profile amongst potential customers, supporters and investors
Here’s how we help you to:
- Raise finance. Meet lenders who want to lend and investors who want to invest at FinanceCamp
- Seek expertise. Ask questions of experts on a whole range of subjects at Growth Hub Live
- Promote your business. Apply to take part in our Innovation Showcase
- Find new market opportunities. Turn the challenges facing large corporates, public organisations and society at large into commercial opportunities for your business with Innovation Challenge North East
- Be inspired. VentureFest North East is as much about doing as it is listening and learning, with plenty of opportunities to get involved with interactive sessions, try new processes and ask questions.
- Make new contacts. There are opportunities galore to network with investors, speakers, support staff and other businesses keen to share stories and lessons learned. There’s also a chance to drop in to meet our partners throughout the day.